You’ll love this beautiful, easy to make, bouncing butterflies border! Such a delight, a hint of spring while we wait for the chill of winter to disappear! We’ve used the Glacier patterned paper, but you can use any combo of colours you like to make this border pop!
To create this border, you will need:
- Raspberry Cardstock
- Leaf Green Cardstock
- Original Border Maker System with Butterflies Border Maker Cartridge
- Glacier Paper Pack
- Repositionable Tape Runner
- Precision Point Adhesive Pen
- Foam Squares
1. Using the Raspberry Cardstock, punch out a border with the Butterflies Border Maker Cartridge (keep the cut-outs). Cut a piece of the cardstock to measure 1-1/4” x 12″.
2. Cut a piece of the patterned paper to measure 1-1/4” x 12″. Adhere to the back of the cardstock using the Repositionable Tape Runner.
3. Cut a piece of the Green Cardstock to measure 1-1/2” x 12″. Adhere to the back of the paper using Foam Squares.
4. Cut a piece of the patterned paper to measure 2” x 12″. Adhere to the back of the border towards the bottom.
5. Using the Precision Point Adhesive Pen, add butterfly off-cuts along the top, as though they are bursting out of the border!
The sky’s the limit with these bouncing butterflies… let’s see where YOUR imagination takes YOU!