This spring, many of you will be celebrating a graduation in your household. Whether it’s a graduation from kindergarten to university, it’s an important rite of passage that deserves to be recognized. Honour the grad in your house with this simple but stunning sampler.
Your grad will feel special when he or she sees her photo prominently displayed in a frame or on an easel in your home. The sampler could also serve as a piece of decoration for a graduation party or the title page of a graduation album. It should only take you 15-20 minutes to create.
Solid Black 12×12 Cardstock
Solid 12×12 Cardstock in your school colours (I used Royal.)
Cap & Gown Variety Mat Pack
12-Inch Straight Trimmer
Original Border Maker with Party Hats Cartridge
Tape Runner with Repositionable Tape Refill
- Cut two variety mats into two pieces each measuring 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″. Mat with solid cardstock measuring 3″ x 3″.
- Mat a 4″ x 6″ photo and a 6″ x 4″ variety mat with solid cardstock measuring 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″.
- Cut a variety mat to 4″ x 4″ and mat with solid cardstock measuring 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″.
- Using Original Border Maker with Party Hats Cartridge, punch a border from solid cardstock.
- Trim party hats border to fit. Assemble page as shown using Repositionable Tape Refill to adhere.
Enjoy this happy passage and congrats to all of your graduates!