Now that we have all had our cup or cups of coffee/tea/etc, I am sure that the creative juices are flowing.
Do you love giving small handmade gifts? This next challenge will be the solution to giving a small, yet meaningful handmade gift for a loved one.
All you have to do is use whatever paper theme you would like, add a few photos, and wrap a ribbon around it, and you have the PERFECT gift!
Challenge 4: Create a mini album using this recipe as inspiration. To qualify for the prize for this challenge, take a photo (Make it stellar–and you might be featured on our blogs or social media!), then upload it to the Facebook Event Page. Make sure you use #CMNSDVirtualCrop if you are posting your projects on Social Media.
You have until 2pm AET on Sunday 7th May to submit your project to qualify for this prize.
Download the PDF: Mini Album
Mini Album created by Marja Deeth- CM Canada Home Office
To create this mini album, you will need:
- Woodland Whimsy Boy Paper Pack AUS
- Woodland Whimsy Boy Embellishments AUS
- Woodland Whimsy Boy Stickers AUS
- White Cardstock AUS
- 12″ Straight Trimmer AUS
- Tape Runner AUS
- Black Dual-Tip Pen AUS
- Foam Squares AUS
Don’t miss out on our National Scrapbook Day Virtual Crop Offers:
$10 off a $25 purchase
- Use code 10CMNSD (ends 6pm AET Sunday 7th May)
1/2 Off Sugar Pop Embellishments
- Virtual Crop Exclusive
- Limit 1 per order- While Supplies Last (ends 6pm AET Sunday 7th May)
- Australia: Sugar Pop Embellishments
- The only way to get to this product is through these links–click on the link, and add to your cart. (Make sure that you are signed into your CM account.)
See you soon. (2pm AET)