Our new Sorbet Scrapbooking Collection is fun, funky and full of colour! I used the Sorbet Variety Mat Pack, Embellishments and Stickers to make this happy sampler to brighten up the house.
It looks great on an easel or also on my old Creative Memories Everyday Display with a photo hanging on the clothes line.
Our new Rectangle Cutting Patterns for our Custom Cutting System made this a snap to make! The faux pen stitching, the Eggplant Cardstock as a background frame, and the use of Foam Squares are three small details that add a lot.
To make this project, you’ll need:
Eggplant Solid 12×12 Cardstock
White Solid 12×12 Cardstock
Sorbet Variety Mat Pack
12-Inch Straight Trimmer
Custom Cutting System with Rectangle Patterns
Black Dual-Tip Pen
- Use 12-Inch Straight Trimmer to cut out the center of a piece of Eggplant Cardstock. Make sure to leave a 1″+ border on all sides, so you have a hollow frame. Cut White Cardstock to 11-1/2″ x 11-1/2″ and adhere to the eggplant frame.
- Using the Custom Cutting System with the Square Cutting Pattern, cut 9 squares from Eggplant Cardstock using the Red Blade on the inside edge. Cut 9 squares from Sorbet Variety Mats using the the Green Blade on the inside edge. Adhere mat pieces to eggplant pieces, and adhere all pieces to the white cardstock as shown.
- Use a black pen to add faux stitching around the squares as shown.
- Using the Custom Cutting System with the smaller Rectangle Pattern, cut 3 rectangles from Eggplant Cardstock using the Green Blade on the inside edge. Cut 3 rectangles from White Cardstock using the the Blue Blade on the inside edge. Adhere white pieces to eggplant pieces and add title stickers as shown. Adhere title blocks to the page as shown.
- Add Sorbet Embellishments using Foam Squares.
Today, I hope you choose love! Happy scrapping!