Ever run out of title ideas for your scrapbook pages? I often get scrapper’s block when trying to think of a title for a scrapbooking layout that I’m working on. The good news is that with the Achievements Embellishments and the word art sheet that’s included in the Achievements Paper Pack, you’ll have lots of title ideas for your graduation scrapbook pages. They would also be great as titles for your Achievements Fast2Fab album pages. To illustrate, I’ve created two sets of title borders using the word art sheet from the Achievements paper pack and titles from the Achievements Embellishments. For even more ideas, I’ve added a few hand printed titles. You’ll also find title ideas for your graduation scrapbook pages on Creative Memories Scrapbooking Page Title Ideas board on Pinterest.
Here’s what you’ll need to create the red set of title borders above:
- Achievements Paper Pack
- Achievements Embellishments
- Red and Black cardstock
- Star Border Maker Cartridge
- Custom Cutting System and Circle Patterns
- Two Way Corner Rounder
- 12-Inch Trimmer
- Personal Trimmer
- Black Dual-tip pen
- Tape Runner and Foam Squares
Congrats! Title Border
- Tear one side of a 3” x 12” strip of red cardstock
- Using the 12-Inch Trimmer, cut one strip of black on white pattern paper to 1 ½” x 12” and one strip of white on black pattern paper to ¾” x 12 inches. Layer and adhere strips as shown.
- Using the inside track of the circle pattern, cut one red circle with the blue blade and one circle from black pattern paper with the red blade. Layer and adhere circles to border as shown.
- Using the Star Border Maker Cartridge without the Border Maker guide punch 6 stars from red cardstock. Adhere stars to border as shown.
- Use foam squares to adhere Congrats title and graduation cap to border as shown.
- Finish border with bling from the Achievements Embellishment pack as shown.
The Graduate Title Border
- Using the 12-Inch Trimmer cut the pre-designed border strip shown to 1 ¼” x 12 inches.
- Cut one 3” x 6 ¼” rectangle from red cardstock and one 4 ¼” x 6 ½” rectangle from black cardstock. Use Two Way Corner Rounder to round corners of both rectangles.
- On the red rectangle, use a ruler and pencil to mark a place above the Graduate title for the word “The” in the title. Use a black dual-tip pen to print “The” as shown. Use the black dual-tip pen to draw a line around the edge of the rectangle as shown.
- Adhere the red rectangle to black rectangle. Use foam squares to adhere the Graduate title and the graduation cap to the red rectangle as shown.
- Add bling to graduation cap and adhere rectangle to pre-designed border strip as shown.
Class of 2016 Title Border
- Using the 12-Inch Trimmer, cut a ¾” x 12” word strip from word art sheet as shown.
- Use the 12-Inch Trimmer to cut a 1” x 12” strip from black cardstock and a 1 ½” x 12” strip from houndstooth pattern paper.
- Layer and adhere strips as shown.
- Use foam squares to adhere owl embellishment and Class of 2016 title to border strip.
Success Title Border
- Using the 12-Inch Trimmer, cut a 1 ½” x 12” strip from black pattern paper and a ½” x 12” strip from black cardstock. Adhere black strip to black pattern strip as shown.
- Using the 12-Inch Trimmer, carefully remove the area around the word “Success” from the word art sheet. Use the personal trimmer to finish. Use the black dual-tip pen to ink edges.
- Use the personal trimmer to cut a 1 ½” square and a 1” x 4 ¼” rectangle from red cardstock. Use a black dual-tip pen to draw a line around the edge of the square as shown. Adhere Success title to rectangle.
- Adhere red square and rectangle to border strip as shown. Adhere star embellishment to square as shown.
There you go! Hope you have fun creating title borders for your own scrapbook pages!