We’re crazy about all the wonderful ways you can create flowers with Creative Memories tools. When a new idea to create a flower comes our way, you can imagine our excitement to share this creation from CM Advisor Tiffany Chittenden with you!
Here’s how to create this little cutie:
Cut 2 circles of cardstock from the CCS – using the smallest circle and the Green and Blue Blades. Punch a piece of Designer Paper 3 times with the Crown Border Maker Cartridge. Fold the punched out pieces ‘accordion’ style to create petals as shown in the photo. Attach these around the edge of the larger Brown Cardstock circle. Attach the small Brown Cardstock circle to the centre. Punch out a flower from the Daisy Chain Border Maker Cartridge and trim any excess off. Attach flower to the centre of the circle and add some lines with the Dual Tip Pen.
Now you’ve created this terriffic embellishment, you’ll want a beautiful page to put it on! CM Advisor Tiffany Chittenden also created this lovely scrapbook page that you could recreate with these products, or another paper pack to suit your photo.
To create the page and the flower you will need:
- You Better Beleaf It Paper Pack
- Brown & White CardstockWhite Cardstock
- You Better Beleaf It Slide-In Pack Slide-In Pack
- 6” x 4” photo – trimmed down to 5 ¾” x 3 ¾”
- 12-inch Trimmer
- Tape Runner
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen
- CCS Circle Patterns and Blades
- Border Maker System with Crown and Flower Chain Cartridges
- Trim a sheet of Designer Paper to 10 ½” x 11 ¼”. Use the thin tip of the Dual Tip Pen to draw ‘faux’ stitches around the edge and adhere to the background paper as shown.
- Trim a sheet of White Cardstock to 8” x 9 ¼” (make the 8” cut first) and trim the left over piece to 4” x 6” (photo mat). Adhere the large piece to the page as shown.
- Trim a sheet of Designer Paper to 7 ½” x 8 ¾”. Use the thin tip of the Dual Tip Pen to draw ‘faux’ stitches around the edge and adhere as shown.
- Trim the title of your choice from the Slide-in Pack, draw ‘faux’ stitches around the edge and attach to the top of the page.
- Trim a sheet of Brown Cardstock to 7” x 9 ½” and adhere as shown.
- Cut the left-over Designer Paper into random lengths and widths to create banners. Trim a triangle with scissors at the end of each to form banners. Attach to the underside of the White Cardstock photo mat.
- Attach the photo mat to the page as shown. Attach the trimmed 5 ¾” x 3 ¾” photo.
- Add the “Crown” flower (instructions above) to the page as shown.
Love this idea and want to create your own? Shop for these products and more on our website today!