You’ll say “aww, so cute” when you set your eyes on this super-sweet 2-page layout featuring the Pastel Embellishments. CM Advisor Susan Dorrintgon shows you how to add those perfect finishing touches on this quick-to-create page layout!
To create your own version of this page layout you’ll need:
- Pretty in Pastel Paper Pack
- Pretty in Pastel Embellishments
- Pretty in Pastel Slide in Pack
- Custom Cutting System Circle Patterns
- 12-inch Straight Trimmer
- Tape Runner
- Black Dual-Tip Pen
- Using the smallest CCS Circle Pattern and the Red Blade Cut 3 Circles from the Pretty in Pastel Paper Pack.
- Cut the circles in half, leaving you with 6 semi-circles. Attach them to the top and bottom of your page – 3 across.
- Cut 4 strips of paper 1 ½” wide. Put 2 aside for the left page. Place 2 strips on your page just covering the edge of the circles.
- Trim 3 photo’s to 4” wide x 5 ½” high and attach to the centre of the page side by side.
- Place a flower embellishment on the strip just below the left picture.
- Sit both pages next to each other and using the 2 x 1 ½” strips you cut and put aside earlier, attach them to your page making sure that both pages align.
- Cut a circle from the same paper as the other circles using the medium CCS Circle and the red blade on the outer track. Attach to the left of your page.
- Trim your photo to match the height of your circle. Mine is approx 3 ½” wide x 4 ¾” tall. Attach your photo half way over the top of the circle.
- Place flower embellishments from the Pretty in Pastel Embellishment Pack in a circle around your photo leaving some of the paper circle showing.
- Cut 4 strips of assorted paper 1” wide each at these lengths: 6” / 8” / 9 ½” / 11”
- To get the V in the end of each of the strips, using Scissors cut up the centre of the strip to about ½” to 1” from the bottom, and then snip from bottom corner to centre. Repeat on the other side.
- Attach the longer 3 strips to your page about 1” from the top of the page, evenly spaced.
- Using the “Love This Day” card from the Pretty in Pastel slide in pack. Cut the white heading off and attach it to your page. Attach the remaining box horizontally across the paper strips as a journal box, starting half way through the first strip. Place the remaining strip on your page over the top of the box.
- Finish with some journalling.