The Look on the Bright Side products are such a great backdrop for photos filled with sunny skies and smiling faces! You too can keep those totally fantastic memories alive and well in your albums using this fun layout idea from CM Advisor Dayna Trueman.
To get started you’ll need:
- 12-inch Straight Trimmer
- CM Scissors
- Personal Trimmer
- Dual-Tip Black Pen
- Look on the Bright Side Paper Pack
- Look on the Bright Side Slide-in Pack
- Look on the Bright Side Design Stickers
- Bright Embellishments
- Tape Runner
- Foam Squares
Here’s how to create your own version of this double-page layout!
1. With CM scissors, cut the blue & white chevrons from the Borders paper and adhere at the top of the light green papers with Tape Runner,
1 cm from the top.
2. Green circle and orange star are from the ‘Bright’ embellishments pack. Adhere the green circle with Tape Runner.
3. Cut ‘Life is Totally Fantastic’ from the slide-in pack with scissors and adhere with large foam squares. Set un-used ‘graph paper’ aside for the journalling box later.
4. Place the white bling star on top of the orange star, then use small Foam Square to adhere it.
5. 3 banners at the top right are from the Look on the Bright Side Designer stickers. Adhere these with large Foam Squares.
1. Cut journalling box from the ‘graph paper’ that was set aside earlier. Dimensions are 8.5cm x 4cm. Adhere to page with Tape Runner.
2. Blue & White Chevron stickers, as well as the green stickers on the right and left edges are from the ‘Look on the Bright Side’ design sticker pack. Simply use these to ‘frame’ the journalling box.
3. Green star is from the ‘Look on the Bright Side’ design sticker pack. Place large, white bling star on top, then adhere with a small Foam Square.