This pretty page is ideal for celebrating a whole host of memories including baby moments, spring racing carnival, engagements, birthdays, picnics and so much more. Once you see this idea from CM Advisor Susan Dorrington we’re sure you’ll be digging through your photo stash to find photos you can recreate this idea with!
To get started you’ll need:
- 12-inch Straight Trimmer
- Border Maker System, Flower Chain Cartridge and Heart Chain Cartridge
- Personal Trimmer
- Dual-Tip Black Pen
- Pretty In Pastel Paper Pack
- Pretty In Pastel Side Slide-in Pack
- Pastel Design Stickers
- Pastel Embellishments
- Tape Runner
Here’s how to create your own version of this page layout!
1. Attach a 12” x 12” sheet of blue crosshatch paper from the Pretty in Pastel Paper Pack to your page.
2. Cut a 2” strip from Green card from the Shades of Green Paper Pack and attach to your page
1 ¼ inch from the bottom of the page.
3. Cut a 1” strip of floral paper and attach to your page below the green strip, but slightly overlapping it.
4. Using your Border Maker System and the Heart Chain Cartridge cut a border out of the green flower paper and attach to the very bottom of the green strip.
5. Using the Pretty in Pastel Sticker Pack place a range of flowers and leaves along the green strip.
6. Take the horizontal and vertical blue stripe cards from the Pretty in Pastel Slide-in Pack and place on your page as shown.
7. Cut the ‘Everyday Moments’ slide-in card in half and place just above the vertical striped card on the left.
8. Using your Border Maker System and the Lace Flower Chain cartridge cut a border from white card from the Shades of Neutral Paper Pack. Trim flower strip to just cover both slide in cards and attach to page covering the join between the two cards on the left. If you want to place border over your photo then leave this step until you have done step 10.
9. Choose a large flower and two medium flowers and one small flower from the Pastel Embellishment pack and attach to your page on the top of the slide-in card on the right.
10. Trim one photo to 3 ½” x 5 ½” and place over left hand striped box – either under or slightly over your lace flower chain border.You can choose to use the box on the right hand side for journaling or you can trim another photo to a square 3 ½” x 3 ½”.