Anyone with fur-babies in their household will know that pets need lots of love too. Celebrate your cute kitties, precious pooches (and all the other kinds of pets) that hold a special place in your heart.
CM Advisor Susan Dorrington shows you how you can dedicate a beautiful scrapbook page to your lovable pet and put twist on using the Watercolor Love products in your albums!
To create these pages you’ll need:
- Watercolor Love Paper Pack
- Watercolor Love Embellishments
- Shades of Neutral Cardstock
- Shades of Red Cardstock
- Black ABC/123 Stickers
- 12” x 12” White Scrapbook Pages
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns
- Border Maker System with Heart Chain Border Maker Cartridge
- 12-inch Straight Trimmer
- Tape Runner
- Black Dual-Tip Pen
- Trim two 2.5 inch strips of pink polka dot paper from the Watercolor Love Paper Pack and adhere across each page approximately 3 inches from the top of the page.
- Trim two strips from the large watercolour circles paper from the Watercolor Love Paper Pack and adhere across each page, slightly overlapping the pink polka dot paper.
- Punch 2 borders from black paper from the Shades of Neutral Paper Pack and 2 from pink polka dot paper using the Heart Chain Border Maker Cartridge.
- Adhere 1 black border to the left page, overlapping the top of the pink polka dot paper.
- Adhere 1 pink polka dot border to the bottom of the right page.
- Trim two photos to 4×5 inches and mat one photo with black paper from the Shades of Neutral Paper Pack, adhere to the left page as shown.
- On the right page, adhere trimmed photos with the largest photo at the outside edge and the smallest photo toward the inside edge to create a stepped look as shown.
- Next trim 5 photos using the CCS Circle Patterns and the Red and Green blades. Adhere these photos diagonally across the two pages with even spacing in between.
- Adhere the other black border to the right page overlapping the top of the pink polka dot paper and the photo.
- Adhere the other pink polka dot border to the bottom of the left page overlapping the photo.
- Trim the “lovable” quote on the border and mat paper from the Watercolor Love Paper Pack and adhere to the right page as shown.
- Create your title using ABC/123 stickers and Black Dual-Tip Pen.
- Next embellish your page with a the large heart and pink heart jewel from the Watercolor Love Embellishments
- To create the paw prints, punch a border with the Heart Chain Border Maker Cartridge from a sheet of pink paper from the Shades of Red Paper Pack, use the heart cut outs and pen. (Keep the border strip for another project.)
- Finally add your journalling about your lovable pet!